Now everywhere I go with Shlomit, I wish I had a shopping cart.
- Drive 45 minutes in traffic to the nearest IKEA.
- Walk around for three hours.
- Load up shopping carts with 20+ boxes.
- Call a friend to help you drive the stuff because it won’t fit in one car.
- Drive back.
- Unload two cars.
- Start assembling the dining room table.
- Finish assembling the dining room table.
- Flip it over to find three perfectly aligned holes in the middle of the table.
Needless to say, that killed the furniture-assembling mood for the day. We won’t go back to return it until all the stuff has been inspected and assembled. This could take a while.
Still, I gotta admit that IKEA is insanely cheap and cool.