Have a great 5765.
Vanessa moved to Dallas today.🙁
Very busy day yesterday:
- 8 AM: Last game of the Austin Soccer City League, at SEMP (30 minutes drive). We won and took the championship.
- 11 AM: About 7 people came over for lunch and to watch…
- 12 PM: Monterrey VS Guadalajara (at Jalisco stadium). Score: 1-1.
- 2 PM: Clean the apartment. Specially that kitchen floor. Wow.
- 5 PM: Cirque Du Soleil, it was a great show.
- 8 PM: Dinner at El Dorado, by the lake.Now I need another weekend.
It’s been 6 days of Passover. I’m sick and tired, all I’ve been eating is beige. Matzah, matzah ball soup, gefilte fish, chicken, tuna, coconut macaroons, mashed potatoes…. you name it.I want beans.
See his blog.