About three and a half years ago I took a look at the browser usage statistics here in The MKX®. A lot has happened since: Safari came out for Windows, mobile browsing finally became usable with the iPhone, and Google released a fast new browser called Chrome. I think it’s about time we take another look:
|Browser||Internet Q4 2009
(by Net Applications)
- Firefox, Safari usage keeps climbing.
- Internet Explorer use is declining.
- Chrome came out of nowhere and in a few months has a respectable number of users (myself included).
- People who don’t use Internet Explorer are smarter and better looking. Thus, in average, our readers are smarter and better looking than the rest of the world.
- Opera is dying a slow, painful death.
As an interesting not, now 2.75% of all our visits are from an iPhone or iPod touch. Thanks for reading.
2 thoughts on “The Browser Wars II”
interesting…. not! (interesting note)
Long live to Borat!
Y el 1.87% que falta?