- Guanajuato: the famous mummies, the Alhóndiga de Granaditas, Callejoneada, etc.
- León: A large industrial town, known for their quality (and affordable) leather products. Yeah, we went leather jacket shopping!
- Dolores Hidalgo: The cradle of the Independence.
- San Miguel de Allende: A lovely colonial town now overrun by retired gringos and their pooping dogs.
- Atotonilco: A nice church surrounded by four or five tiny houses. Home of the “Mexican Sistine Chappel”
- And last, some photos from Karina’s wedding.
As usual, a bunch of innocent and non-compromising photographs have been posted to The MKX® Photo Central.
Oh, and three videos:
Impressive breakdancing by a Mexican mime in San Miguel. Yes, Impressive:
Impressive brick tossing by Mexican construction workers in San Miguel. Yes, Mexican:
Impressive dancing routines by Cirque du Soleil performers. Yes, Cirque du Soleil: