It’s hard enough to juggle my priorities between achieving world peace, curing cancer, and finding a source of cheap, vast, clean, reusable energy as it is; and now I need to add another thing to be responsible for:
After an excruciating selection process, my cousin Yael got nominated as a finalist for the coveted title of La niña más guapa de México” (Best looking girl in Mexico), which is given out by the very important website Quien. The way it goes, those candidates that don’t make this list are bumped down to the next best thing: the Nobel prize candidate list. And as luck would have it, instead of using a panel of experts to pick the winner, they are leaving it to the fair and balanced democratic process of online voting to pick out the winner!
So here’s what I ask you to do:
- Go to the voting page for La niña más guapa de México.
- If you see Yael Sandler, give her five stars.
- If you see someone else, give her one star.
- Leave a comment on The MKX® to let Yael know that your vote has been recorded.
- If she wins, everyone who voted and commented here will be flown to the celebration party in Monaco, where all the other candidates will also be present and sad and vulnerable and looking to make new friends.
Easy enough, right? So go vote!