- Go out in Cancún.
- Take boat ride to Isla Mujeres.
- Visit one of seven World Wonders Chichen Itzá.
- Party non-stop for 13 hours wearing a guayabera at the wedding.
- Spend a nice afternoon in Puerto Progreso.
- Take a tour of downtown Mérida.
For details, more photos and video, read on.
Turns out my good buddy José Antonio Aguilar and Bárbara got married last weekend in their hometown Merida. Of course I couldn’t miss it. Alejandro and I traveled from Austin and Shlomit traveled across the continent and joined us a couple of days later. So great.
If you don’t believe me, there’s plenty of photographic evidence at The MKX® Photo Central.
I want to to use this space to wish the newly weds all the best and a very happy life together. I hope to see you soon. Also, thank you both and your families for the overwhelming hospitality and attentions. It was a blast..