Some observations on last Tuesday’s concert:
- The Backyard is cool, but it’s FAR. They can’t expect people fro Austin to drive through rush hour to get there.
- And their parking sucks. Almost an hour to park and almost an hour to leave is unforgivable. What are they thinking? Thankfully we had a soccer ball and plenty of people to get a game going in the parking lot while the exits cleared up. Seriously.
- Really good concert, but I’m afraid Soda is a tough act to follow.
- The encore with The Frogs member Jimmy Flemion was weird.
- It’s nice to have n one to supoprt other than myself, so I can go to lots of concerts.